- About the Journal
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for Al-Mudarris: Journal Of Education?
Go to Login
The composition of the references used should consist of 80% of primary references (journals, proceedings) and a maximum of 20% of secondary references (textbook) published in the last 5 years and each article should have at least ten references. All the served data or quotes in the article taken from the other author articles should attach the reference sources, the reference is written by Modern Humanities Research Association 3rd edition (note with bibliography). Each reference cited is written using the number placed at the early or end of a sentence. Consistent use of Modern Humanities Research Association 3rd edition (note with bibliography). References are arranged in order of appearance in the text. It is advisable to use a software application to manage references and bibliography, both free applications(eg: Mendeley, Zotero, RefWorks) or paid applications (eg: Mendeley, Endnote, Reference Manager).
1. The editors have the right to edit the paper without altering the main idea of the paper.
2. There is no page charge.
3. The manuscript should be submitted online.
4. Authors could visit the website of this journal in the URL address: http://e-journal.staima-alhikam.ac.id
5. The format template file can be able from http://e-journal.staima-alhikam.ac.id/index.php/al-mudarris
6. The publication fee will be charged to the first authors.
The author should first register as Author and is offered as Reviewer through the following address: http://e-journal.staima-alhikam.ac.id/index.php/al-mudarris/user/register The author should fulfill the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, the Author clicks on the Register button to proceed with the registration. Therefore, the Author is brought to the online author submission interface where Author should click on New Submission. In the Start, a New Submission section, click on Click Here: to go to step one of the five-step submission process. The following are five steps in the online submission process:
1. Step 1 - Starting the Submission: The author must check-mark on the submission checklists. An author should type or copy-paste the cover letter to Comments for the Editor.
2. Step 2 - Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file (.doc/.docx) to be submitted, then click the "Upload" button until the file has been uploaded.
3. Step 3 - Entering Submissions Metadata: In this step, detailed authors' metadata should be entered including the marked corresponding author. After that, the manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
4. Step 4 - Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary files should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter. Therefore, click on the Browse button, choose the files, and then click on the upload button.
5.Step 5 - Confirming the Submission: The author should finally check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to AL-MUDARRIS: Journal of education, click the Finish Submission button after the documents are true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgment by email and will be able to view the progress of the submission through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes the status of the manuscript review and editorial process. If authors have any problems with the online submission, please contact the Editorial Office at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Umi: 085704324187 (WhatsApp)
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the works authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journals published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Authors are required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process to contribute to review costs.
Article Publication: 0.00 (IDR)
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs.
If you do not have funds to pay such fees, you will have an opportunity to waive each fee. We do not want fees to prevent the publication of worthy work.